Deliveries and Returns
- Von Polycote genannte Lieferzeiten sind unverbindlich. Soweit von Polycote Lieferzusagen mit festem Termin gegeben werden, wird hierdurch kein Fixgeschäft begründet.Sind keine Lieferzeiten festgelegt, wird die Ware so schnell wie möglich geliefert.
- In Fällen von Streik, Aussperrungen, Krieg, höhere Gewalt oder sonstiger von Polycote nicht zu vertretender Behinderung ist Polycote berechtigt, ganz oder teilweise vom Vertrag zurückzutreten, ohne dass hieraus Nachlieferungs- oder Schadensersatzansprüche des Kunden entstehen. Polycote ist soweit nicht ausdrücklich etwas anderes schriftlich vereinbart worden ist, jederzeit berechtigt, Teillieferungen vorzunehmen.Die Nichteinhaltung von Lieferfristen durch Polycote berechtigt den Kunden nicht, vom Vertrag zurückzutreten.
- If for any reason the Buyer fails to accept delivery of any of the Goods when they are ready for delivery, or the Seller is unable to deliver the Goods on time because the Buyer has not provided appropriate instructions, documents, licences or authorisations:
- Risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer (including for loss or damage caused by the Seller's negligence);
- The Goods shall be deemed to have been delivered; and
- The Seller may store the Goods until delivery and the Buyer shall be liable for all related costs and expenses arising from such delay (including, without limitation, storage and insurance), and if the delay continues in excess of 3 months the Seller shall be entitled to cancel the Contract and resell the Goods.
- The Buyer shall provide at the Delivery Point and at its expense adequate and appropriate equipment and manual labour for unloading the Goods.
- If the Seller delivers to the Buyer a quantity of Goods of up to 10% more or less than the quantity accepted by the Seller, the Buyer shall not be entitled to object to or reject the Goods or any of them by reason of the surplus or shortfall and shall pay for such goods at the pro rata Contract rate.
- The Seller may deliver the Goods by separate instalments. Each separate instalment shall be invoiced and paid for in accordance with the provisions of the Contract.
- Each instalment shall be a separate Contract and no cancellation or termination of any one Contract relating to an instalment shall entitle the Buyer to repudiate or cancel any other Contract or instalment.
- Nichtlieferung oder beschädigte Ware.
- The quantity of any consignment of Goods as recorded by the Seller on despatch from the Seller's place of business shall be conclusive evidence of the quantity received by the Buyer on delivery unless the Buyer can provide conclusive evidence proving the contrary, by marking the delivering carriers ticket with SHORTAGE and the quantity missing.
- The quality of any consignment of Goods as recorded by the Seller on despatch from the Seller's place of business shall be conclusive evidence of the quality received by the Buyer on delivery unless the Buyer can provide conclusive evidence proving the contrary, by marking the delivering carriers ticket with DAMAGED and the quality issue.
- The Seller shall not be liable for any non-delivery or damaged of Goods (even if caused by the Seller's negligence) unless the Buyer gives written notice to the Seller (otherwise than on a consignment or delivery note or carriers ticket) of the non-delivery within 7 days of the date when the Goods would in the ordinary course of events have been received.
- Any liability of the Seller for non-delivery or damage of the Goods shall be limited to replacing the Goods within a reasonable time or issuing a credit note at the pro rata Contract rate against any invoice raised for such Goods.
- The Seller does not trade on a ‘sale or return’ basis, all sales are considered as final and the Sellers invoice proof of purchase.
- The return of Goods purchased will therefore only be considered by the Seller subject to the following conditions.
- A copy of the relevant Sellers invoice and despatch note is presented as proof of purchase.
- A returns authorisation note is obtained from the Seller prior to the return of Goods
- The Seller reserves the right to levy a 20% re-stocking charge on goods supplied correctly in accordance with the Buyer's order.
- All Goods must be returned in good condition, unused, not damaged and in the original packaging.
- The Seller retains the right to refuse goods should they on receipt be deemed unsuitable for resale and the return of these goods to the Buyer will be subject to a carriage charge.
- Goods which are specially ordered non-stock items, or made to order, or personalised, items correctly supplied as per the Buyer’s order will not be acceptable for return under any circumstances.
- Should the Seller arrange collection of goods for return and on arrival the Goods be unavailable, a surcharge will become payable.
- Goods will not be accepted for return after 28 days from the date of purchase stated on the Sellers invoice.
- Powdered products cannot be returned under any circumstances due to the nature of the products.